Aquatic Herbicide - AQ200
AQ200 Aquatic Herbicide for the control of Free Floating, Floating, Submerged and Emergent Aquatic Weeds as well as Filamentous Algae.
A powerful herbicide used to kill Azolla, Duckweed, Salvinia, Water Hyacinth, Marsilea, Water Lilies, Water Lettuce, Cumbungi and submerged pond weeds.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 is an aquatic herbicide that is formulated for use in water to control or kill aquatic weeds.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 is a contact aquatic herbicide with the mode of action being the destruction of cell membranes.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 can be used as a “pour-in” treatment for submerged aquatic weeds and filamentous algae control or as a foliage application for the control of free floating, floating and emergent aquatic weeds with the addition of an Aquatic Surfactant.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 is a Fast-acting Non-selective broad spectrum aquatic herbicide which will generally effect all types of aquatic weeds.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 is an aquatic herbicide that can be sprayed or injected directly into water to control submerged aquatic weeds and filamentous algae.
- Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 is a contact aquatic herbicide that can also be used to control free floating, floating and emergent aquatic weeds.
When AQ200 is used as a foliage contact aquatic herbicide for free floating, floating and emergent aquatic weeds, a surfactant must be added for foliage application. An approved aquatic surfactant is recommended when applying Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 directly to the foliage of free floating, floating and emergent aquatic weeds.
A. For use on Free Floating Aquatic Weeds; Floating Aquatic Weeds and Emergent Aquatic Weeds such as Duckweed (Lemna, Wolffia & Spirodela) Red Azolla, Green Azolla, Ferny Azolla, Water hyacinth, Salvinia Marsilea, Water Lilies, Water Lettuce, Cattail / Cumbungi, Common Reeds, Sedges / Rushes and Arrow Head:
- Apply at a rate of 400mL AQ200 plus 150mL surfactant, together into 100L of water in a spray tank and spray to wet aquatic weeds thoroughly.
B. For use in aquatic areas on Submerged Aquatic Weeds such as Cattail / Cumbungi, Pond Weeds, Common Reeds, Sedges & Rushes, Filamentous Algae, Chara and Nitella, Milfoil, Egeria, elodea, fanwort, hydrilla, parrotfeather and Potamogeton:
- Apply at a rate of 5L AQ200 per megalitre of water to be treated.
NOTE : Use higher rate for dense infestations.
NOTE: Aquatic Herbicide – AQ200 binds tightly to suspended clay particles in water and is therefore less effective in muddy water. If the water to be treated has high turbidity, use an approved flocculent to remove suspended particles, prior to application.
DO NOT USE TREATED WATER FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, LIVESTOCK WATERING OR IRRIGATION PURPOSES FOR 10 DAYS AFTER APPLICATION.